This post contains links that, if you click on them and make a purchase, will earn me money. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I believe will be good for my readers. Thanks for helping me continue to produce great content!
Remember: I’m an Amazon affiliate, which means if you click over to Amazon from my site, in search of Amazon Prime Day Deals, I’ll earn a bit off of whatever you purchase, at no extra cost to you!
I found some Amazon Prime Day deals that I wanted to let you know about. They’re mostly kitchen items, although, after a long day of slaving in the kitchen, I think a weighted blanket might almost count as a necessity. The picture of Gus, the German Shepherd, has nothing to do with anything in this post. Pretend that what it means is that Gus is wondering if I’ll order *him* anything special for Amazon Prime Day.
Amazon Prime Day Deals:
- The Oxo salad spinner is the one I always *wish* I’d gotten. You could use it to dry your greens when you make the Salad to Bring When They Ask You to Bring a Salad.
- The InstantPot is an 8 quart model. (I only have a 6 quart model.) I think they have several InstantPot deals going. I use a pressure cooker when I make How to Make Creamy Homemade Polenta in a Pressure Cooker, for example.
- The OXO scale is the one I have, and STRONGLY recommend, for measuring flour. I always weigh my flour when I make pie crust, for instance, in this post: Apple Pie Recipe and the Winner of the Pie Crust Showdown Snag that deal on the scale!
- I bought myself a weighted blanket, but mine is sized for a double bed. Since my husband prefers, at least in the summertime, to sleep without one, I kind of wish I’d gotten one sized for a twin bed. But *you* can get one for you or someone in your family, if you want one, at half the price of what I paid.
- There are less expensive Sous Vide devices, so you might want to shop around more for a less expensive Sous Vide, but we love our Anova one, so I thought I’d link to that. We used ours for lusciously moist salmon, this weekend. In this post, I explain How to Make Homemade Ricotta Cheese with a Sous Vide
- We’ve all been scooping ice cream wrong. I really want to try the ice cream scoop linked below.
- There are a couple of excellent deals on a Vitamix. It’s my blender, and it’s more like a wood chipper. I absolutely love mine. One linked in the post is a refurbished VitaMix. If you’ve always wanted one, this may be your moment!
Click Over to Amazon From One of the Following Product Links:
Amazon Prime Day Deals: July 15-16, 2019
Sweet deals I found on Amazon for Prime Days: July 15-16, 2019.
- 1 Bargain Hunter
- 1 Amazon Prime Account
- 1 Credit Card
- Click a link to an Amazon product from *That* Susan Williams website.
- Search for whatever you're interested in buying on Amazon.
- Score a sweet deal, and thatsusanwilliams.com earns a little, at no extra cost to you.
Using my affiliate link will NOT interfere with any charity you may have designated for Amazon's Smiles program. They still make their part, as well. Win/win/win.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Vitamix 5200 Blender Professional-Grade, Self-Cleaning 64 oz Container, Black - 001372
Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker Nano | Bluetooth | 750W | Anova App Included
OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Food Scale with Pull-Out Display, 11-Pound
Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop by Midnight Scoop - Ergonomic Ice Cream Scooper for Hard Ice Cream - Dishwasher Safe Ice Cream Spade
YnM Weighted Blanket (15 lbs, 48''x72'', Twin Size) | 2.0 Cool Heavy Blanket | 100% Cotton Material with Glass Beads
Oxo Good Grips 5 Quart Salad Spinner - Clear