This post contains links that, if you click on them and make a purchase, will earn me money. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. . Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I believe will be good for my readers. Thanks for helping me continue to produce great content!
|Somehow, this image qualifies as cute, funny, AND sad, don’t you think?|
Today, I very much enjoyed visiting what to me was brand new blog.
I am providing a link to this blog, The Blog O’ Cheese: Cute, Funny, Sad: The Home Game because, as the blogger himself says, sharing cheese is a nice thing to do! And his post was so very funny! Please visit his blog, and read his post!!! And while you’re there, be sure to leave The Blog O’ Cheese a comment, too, if you feel so inclined. I thought it was WELL worth looking at!!!
Basically, he invites his readers to play a game called “Cute, Funny, Sad.” And it was such a brilliant idea, I thought I’d borrow it to play with you guys. I contacted The Cheeseboy himself, by the way, just to be sure, and he granted me his kind permission to borrow away!
First, you write about something cute…then you add something funny….then finish with something sad. I’ve written a few of my own, to give you the idea:
1. The frisky puppy………….tumbled merrily out the door …..into the gaping maw of a timberwolf.
2. The freckle faced boy…….with the huge cowlick….threw up on the top bunk.
3. Rocky Raccoon………..scampered playfully…….into the path of the semi.
4. Nota Supermom………picked up another case of duct tape……as her children watched in horror.
5. Gwyneth Paltrow……wrote me a fan letter………..and then I woke up.
See how this works?
Would any of my readers like to play this fun game?
Leave your cute/funny/sad entries in my comments section.
I’m hoping for lots of entries, too! Leave as many as you like.
And thanks again to Abe, The Cheeseboy for his funny, funny idea!